- Concussion Baseline Testing Programs
- Concussion Management, Treatment and Recovery
- Cognitive Training and Development
- Mental Toughness Training program
- Sports Brain Academy
- Leadership Development
Two of our current projects that you will find interesting:
1. Sports Brain Concussion Treatment Study involving former athletes. If you are a former athlete and interested in participating in the next phase of this study please let us know.
2. Sports Brain's 2012 NFL Concussion Report - A Team by Team comparison for 2010 to 2013; Position by Position Analysis and other interesting details.
Sports Brain helps:
- Implement comprehensive baseline testing programs for your athletes
- Assist you with creating and managing a comprehensive concussion management program
- Provide cutting edge neurofeedback to help those with Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) overcome the effects of concussions;
- Improve on field performance by enhancing mental abilities;
- Develop your ability to process information more efficiently; and
- Make you mentally tougher to ensure high performance levels.
Sports Brain Academy provides your organization with innovative programs to improve all aspects of mental performance
On October 30. 2013, The Institute of Medicine released a very interesting study on Sports Related Concussions in Youth, click below to learn more.
An example of what should NOT be happening with our high school athletes!
FROM FRONTLINE ON PBS
FRONLINE REVEALS THE HIDDEN STORY OF THE NFL AND BRAIN INJURIES
SPORTS BRAIN BROCHURES: CLICK EACH TO VIEW PDF